of Complete CV:
Languages known English, Hindi and Marathi.
Membership Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Life Membership No. LM55840
Degree /Certificate /Diploma Passed in University/Board/Institute/Centre Percent/Grade obtained
Redhat Certified Engineer Pursuing Redhat Academy, MIT, Aurangabad -
M.B.A. Pursuing Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nasik, Maharashtra. -
M.Tech. (FP&M) 2002 Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola. Maharashtra. 82.20
B.Tech. (Agril.Engg) 2000 Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola. Maharashtra. 74.00
DIT 1999 C-DAC, Pristine Infocast Pvt.Ltd, Akola B+
H.S.S.C. 1996 Nagpur Board, Nagpur. Maharashtra. 64.66
S.S.C. 1994 Nagpur Board, Nagpur. Maharashtra. 71.57
Major Degree M.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
Discipline Farm Power and Machinery
Passed in the year 2002
Institute Post Graduate Institute,
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola.
Thesis Title Development and Evaluation of Air Carrier Sprayer for Orange Orchard.
Thesis Abstract Existing Air carrier sprayer was tested in laboratory as well as in orange orchards. It was observed that the deposition efficiency at the top canopy was very less, so the air deflectors were modified to meet the requirements and tested again. It gives maximum spraying efficiency of 34.00 per cent at 2500 axial blower rpm with air current of 18.8 m/s. It was found effective at 12 kg/cm2 pressure with travel speed of 2.0 km/h.
Completed at ASPEE Research Institute, Malad (West), Mumbai
Under Guidance of Prof. M.S.Chaudhary, CAET, Dr. PDKV. Akola.
Prof. A.C.Pandya and Prof. N.G.Bhole Ex-Faculty of IIT Kharagpur and renowned Agricultural Engineers.
Major Degree B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
Passed in the year 2000
Institute College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology,
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola.
Research Project Title Performance Evaluation of Mini Power Tiller for Interculture in Cotton Crop
Project Abstract Power tiller was tested as per RNAM test codes for inter-culture of cotton crop to evaluate its performance. The power tiller found effective at average working depth of 5.87 cm with 91.47 per cent weeding efficiency and 16.11 per cent plant damage. The effective field capacity was observed 0.15 ha/h and field efficiency of 87.35 per cent.
Under Guidance of Prof. N.N.Narkhede, CAET, Dr. PDKV. Akola.
Trainings cum Practical Experience
1. Successfully completed three months certificate course on “Redhat Certified Engineer” at Redhat Academy, Marathwada Institute of Technology, Aurangabad.
2. Successfully completed a Two Weeks All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi sponsored Staff Development Programme on “Application of Biotech Engineering in Food Processing” organized by the Department of Process and Food Engineering, College of Technology, Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, Uttaranchal. India during 12-24 June, 2006.
3. Successfully completed a three months part time course “Diploma in Information Technology” designed and developed by the Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS), Pune, National Resource Centre of C-DAC in Advanced Training and offered at Pristine Infocast Pvt.Ltd, Akola, the authorized training centre during the period August 1999 to November 1999.
4. Successfully completed one month practical training course on “Agricultural Engineering” at Trainers Training Centre, Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Berasia Road, Nabibagh, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. India during 1-30 June 1999.
5. Successfully completed one month training course on “Tractor and Agriculture Machinery” at Northern Region Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute, Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture (Department of Agriculture and Cooperation), Tractor Nagar, Hisar, Haryana. India during 1-30 June 1998.
Extra Curricular Activities
1. Actively participated in one day workshop on “Development of Rural and Urban Watershed Technology” at MIT, Aurangabad on 29 July 2006.
2. Actively participated in one day workshop and field visit organized by MIT, Aurangabad in “Bio-medical Solid Waste Handling, Storing, Management and Disposal Techniques” on 17 July 2005.
3. Enrolled as a member of National Service Scheme for the year 1999-2000 and done satisfactory work. Also completed 240 hours of “National Service Scheme” and attended special camping programme from 11-20 February 2000 at village Rajanda, Tq. Barshi Takli, Dist. Akola. Maharashtra.
4. Designed and Developed “Single-Ox drawn Cart for Marginal Farmer”. Fabricated from scrap material (estimated cost is around Rs.2000.00) and Tested successfully at Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Aurangabad.
5. Designed and Developed “Single-Ox drawn Row-Crop Weeder”. Fabricated & Tested successfully at Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Aurangabad.
6. Designed and Developed “Portable Vermi-Compost Units”. Fabricated successfully at Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Aurangabad.
7. Worked as an Organizing Secretary for a National Level Technical Paper Presentation on 15-17 September 2007 and successfully organized the event.
8. Worked as a Central Coordinator for Class Test, Term Work, and Practical Examination during the academic year 2007-08.
9. Working as ISTE Faculty Advisor, Central Coordinator for Entrepreneurship Development Programmes, National Service Scheme, and Sports for the academic year 2008-09.
Articles & Publications
Hiwase, S.S., A.D.Shewale, C.R. Kapadnis and Y.B.Padole. 2006. Energy Efficient and Economical Use of Pumpset. An International Symposium-Technomillenium 2006. MIT, Aurangabad: 308-311
Padole,Y.B. 2005. Krishi Abhiyantriki Shikshanachi Sandhi. Daily Lokmat Career. Aurangabad Edition. 22 July 2005:2
Padole,Y.B. 2005. Agricultural Engineering as a career opportunity. Daily Lokmat Times. Aurangabad Edition. 13 July 2005:12
Padole, Y.B. 2002. Performance and Evaluation of Air Carrier Sprayer for Orange Orchard. http://www.aspee.com/articles/air-carrier-sprayer.htm
1. Four years teaching experience as a Lecturer in Agricultural Engineering at G.S.Mandal’s, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Aurangabad. I have taught subjects like Farm Power, Farm Machinery, Farm Machinery Design, Agricultural Economics & Farm Management, Operation & Maintenance of Tractors, and Drainage Engineering to Under Graduate Students of Agricultural Engineering. I am actively involved in department level administration, institute level examinations & assessment processes.
2. Six months extensive research experience at International Development Enterprises (India), Aurangabad, Maharashtra as Research Associate in Agricultural Engineering during February 2004 to July 2004. I worked on research projects like “Development of Low Cost Water Storage Tanks for Rainwater Harvesting” and “Effect of Mulching on Crop Water Requirement”.
3. One and half years research experience as Agricultural Engineer at Society for Promoting Participative Ecosystem Management (SOPPECOM), Mumbai, Maharashtra, during August 2002 to January 2004. My working area was “Study of Water & Biomass Balance in Watershed Area”.